BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 3, 2011

okay, so this is my first actual post on this thing.
bare with me, it may be a little random.

so, my new obsession has been incense oils



I am totally in love with it!
and I was hesitant at first to get them 'cause the word incense makes my nose twitch and brings memories of bad head aches.
but these are so fragrant, but not over-powering!

I light this little tea light pour in my favorite oil and the aroma just fills the air. I just truly love them!
today was jasmine sweet pea, and it was lovely.

I also baked some mini blueberry cakes! I love make things, they are quick, delicious, and matt can take it on the go!



ta-da! they turned out perfect, slightly golden on the outside and soft on the in. melted a little bit of butter on mine and nomed while watching tv. I'll save matt's for when he comes home.



today was pretty boring, relaxing in a way. did the laundry I neglected to do over the weekend and straightened up our spare bedroom. tonight is a lonely night. matt will be mia til wednesday.

0 comments: